Market Research and Branding Service
Topgallant Media undertakes consumer and business-to-business research using both qualitative as well as quantitative research methodology across India. Our team makes sure to get authentic data and cross verify data with the help of online information, team interaction and client feedbacks. We provide information and recommendations which can be used for business purposes and tailor our services to the individual needs of our clients.
Market Research Services is the process of systematic gathering, recording and analysing of data about customers, competitors and the market. Market Research Services by Time Research provides the best possible platform to create a business plan, launch a new product or service, fine tune existing products and services, expand into new markets etc.
- Market entry & feasibility studies
- Ad test – Pre & after launch
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Employee’s satisfaction studies
- Market potential & trends studies
- Market segmentation
- Retail/Channel audits
- On Opinion polls/surveys
- Media Research
- On site purchase observations
Topgallant Media help companies make better business decisions by it Market Research Services reports, about the development and marketing of new products.
We represent the true voice of the consumer in a company. We specialize in hard-to-find information. We go beyond the obvious, providing you with forecasts & insights from veteran marketing pros. and we do all our Market Research Services with unmatched speed and provides a comprehensive range of market research and consulting services reflecting our experience & strong capabilities.
- Public opinion surveys; audience polls
- Awareness, usage & attitude studies
- Market feasibility studies
- Market assessment and demand potential studies
- Product and brand research; brand audit and equity research
- Product testing, packaging and pricing studies
- Corporate image and equity studies
- Employee opinion surveys; employee engagement surveys
- Customer satisfaction research
- Monitoring and tracking studies
- Impact evaluation research
- Service standard audits
We conduct secondary and primary research, using quantitative and qualitative data collection methodologies.
- Face-to-face interviews
- Telephone interviews
- Mail surveys
- Web surveys
- Email surveys
- Focus groups
- In-depth qualitative interviews
Given the objectives & an understanding of client's need a questionnaire, sample design & area plans for field work are prepared & discussed with clients. Quality of research is a function of quality of data collected & timeless in collecting data.
Topgallant Media Customers Satisfaction Survey is from an operational aspect, more focused on Fieldwork Management, we have developed systems which require that each and every project manager oversees all matters concerning the ongoing nature of the project. In this respect, it is incumbent on the Project Manager to be fully conversant with each and every fieldwork personnel involved with the project.
Topgallant Media Customers Satisfaction Survey uses an operating manual that outlines strict research guidelines. Emphasis is placed on quality control to achieve only accurate results.
- Qualitative research is 100% fully reviewed by management.
- Face-to-face interviewsQualitative research is 100% fully reviewed by management.
- Quantitative research includes validation of 30% of sample size.
- Compulsory formal training for all new interviewers.
- Compulsory attendance at all project briefings.
- Clients are invited and encouraged to attend all training sessions.
- Field pilots of all questionnaires and guidelines.
- Field observations by clients welcome.
Fieldwork is always handled by qualified professional field managers throughout the country. Randomly selected data is validated by the respective field manager in New Delhi for quality control purposes.